How To Find Lost iPhone 2017
Find Lost iPhone: How Do i Find My Lost iPhone
Method To Find Lost iPhone 2017
These are the steps which helps you to find the lost iPhone. Just follow the steps which are discussed below:-
1. Firstly when you buy a new iPhone or iPad then you must enable Find my iPhone on your iPhone device.
2. When your device is lost somewhere or stolen then you can easily trace it by visiting website ” icloud.com/find ” .
3. Second thing is you can easily download the app “Find My iPhone App” to find your lost idevice.
4. Now there you should see map of “all your iOS devices”. Here you have to just select your lost/stolen iPhone device “keep on It’s tracking location”.
5. Then put your iDevice on “Lost mode” and click on Lost mode.
6. You will have to activating the Lost Mode by these:-
- Lost Mode will automatically turn on the “Location Services” even if the location service disabled on your device.
- You can set up “Passcode” and you can also displays a message on “Lock Screen“.
- You can also erase all data on your device remotely just by clicking on “Erase” iPad, iPhone etc. but by doing so, you will not able to trace it further.
7. If you did not enable “Find My iPhone” on your lost or stolen device in this case simply change your “iCloud password” so that no one delete or make changes to your iCloud data.
8. If you are unable to find your device by tracking then simply report your lost or stolen device to local law enforcement and your wireless carrier. You can simply go to “supportprofile.apple.com” to know the serial numbers of all devices registered with your Apple ID.
So above is the method of How to Find Lost iPhone 2017.