With the Cricket season in full swing, thanks to the ongoing IPL 2019 and the upcoming World Cup 2019 in England Cricket fever is on. WhatsApp has introduced a cricket-themed sticker pack which includes cricket emojis letting you share your feeling and emotions in this cricket season using stickers. At the moment the stickers are only available for only Android users and not available on iOS or iPhone. But Facebook-owned WhatsApp Instant messaging service has mentioned that iOS will shortly be getting the stickers as well.
So if you are someone who wants to use the Cricket stickers with your friends/family or in a Group for cricket enthusiasts follow the steps mentioned below which shows you how you can use Cricket Stickers in WhatsApp.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND USE CRICKET STICKERS IN WHATSAPP:
- Open WhatsApp application on your Android smartphone
- Now tap on any Chat window of your friend or family or a group
- Now tap on the Emoticon icon in the lower left border of the screen
- At the Bottom of the screen, tap on the Stickers icon which is beside the “GIF” icon
- Now tap on the “+” icon located below the mic option
- Under “All Stickers” you can see the Stickers pack – Cricket Matchup which is 603kb in size. Now tap on the down arrow or download button on the right of the stickers pack and you are done
- You can now see the Stickers pack in your Stickers and use it while chatting with your friends, family or post it in a group
You can download more custom stickers form Play Store