HOW TO INCREASE YOUR SNAPCHAT SCORE
The more you share on your story page or with other Snapchat friends and followers, the more Snapchat points you’ll earn. Send picture messages back and forth, send videos, just do silly selfies with the fun filters on Snapchat and post them to your story page. Admittedly, I do this a lot—it’s just fun. When your snaps get opened, you’ll receive points as well.
How do I see how my points are broken down? Well, for Chat points, here’s how:
- To see your Chat points, swipe left to the page that says “Chat,” then tap on the word “Chat.”
- Now you’ll see two numbers displayed. The number on the left is how many snaps you’ve sent. So, the number on the right is how many snaps you’ve received, in Chat.
3. INTERACT WITH CELEBRITIES
○ Add as many celebrities and famous snapchatters as you can. By celebrities, I mean people who have lots of followers, who will not necessarily reply to your snaps, who may never open your snaps for that matter. People who receive hundreds of fan snaps everyday.
○ Take a picture and select all these celebrities as recipients. Send out your snap.
○ Check your score.
○ Here are twenty celebrity Snapchat accounts you should add to your following:
Sonam Kapoor. (@sonamakapoor)
Sonakshi Sinha (@aslisonasnap)
Neha Kakkar (@nehakakkarsnap)
Jacqueline Fernandez (@jacqueen)
Parineeti Chopra (@chopraparineeti)
Athiya Shetty (@theathiyashetty)
Lauren Gottlieb (@gott2blauren)
Armaan Malik (@armaanlive)
Rannvijay Singha (@rannvijaysingha)
Raghu Ram (@ramraghu)
Scarlett M Rose (scarlettrosegoa)
VJ Bani (@ladyrocknrolla)
Gaurav Gera (@hainji)
Sapan Verma (@sapanverma)
And if you really did do share it with your friends on social media and do follow me on Instagram (@sakshambhargava).