HOW TO SEE THE PASSWORDS BEHIND THE STARS?
In many sites where you need to input your password to gain access or confirm a transaction, whenever you type passwords into the password box, the characters automatically turns into stars or bullets. This is to protect your password from straying eyes. Most modern browsers offer to save the username and password. Most of us use this feature to automatically save our username and passwords in order to login to our websites more easily and quickly. Today I am going to share a trick to see password behind asterisk in all web browsers.
- First of all open any website where you have your password saved or you will type.
- Now right click on the password box and go to Inspect Element.
- When the Web Browser HTML editor open,look for input type=”password” field and change “password” to “text” and press Enter to save.
- An easy way to find that line of code is hit Ctrl +F and type: password in the search field and arrow to it.
- After you’ve changed that, the text behind the asterisks or bullets will be revealed..You have done.