How To Set Any Song As Ringtone In iPhone
Through this best iPhone trick you can easily set your favourite song or ringtone in iphone.Just look the steps or method below carefully:-
Method To Set Any Song As Ringtone In iPhone
1. Firstly you will have to open the itunes app in your PC.
2. Now you will have to import any sound to itunes which you want to make your iPhone’s ringtone and after this right click on the sound and click on get info.
3. Now under the option tab set the start time and end time of your sound. and after that click on ok.
5. After this right click on the track ,short one that has been converted and select show in window explorer option.
6. Now the sound will be highlighted with blue color rename it from extension .m4a to .m4r and select yes in the pop up that appears.
Also Read: 10 Best Tweak For Jailbreak iPhone
7. Now put this file in your itunes library and then connect your iPhone with your pc and wait for itunes to detect it.
8. Now sync all the library data with your iPhone and then after remove your iPhone from pc.
9. Now when you open settings ->sounds there you will see your ringtone at the top, set it as your default ringtone.
So Above post is on How To Set Any Song As Ringtone In iPhone.Through this post you can easily set any of your favorite song as ringtone in your iPhoneand you can enjoy your song as ringtone while ringing of your iPhone.