How To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone
Method To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone :-
From these methods you will easily transfer your contacts from your android to iPhone.Just read carefully.
Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone Using Google
In this method you can transfer all the contacts of android to iPhone. Just follow the steps :-
- Firstly you will have to go to “Settings” option in your android then select- “Accounts and sync.” option.
- Now you will have to fill the gmail details or enter your gmail accounts and click on enable synchronization.
- After that the backup of your contacts are saved in your gmail account.
- Then Go to the “Settings” in your iPhone and select option- “Mail,Contacts,Calendar”.
- Click on add accounts and then add other.
- Now you will have to select Add CardDAV Account and have to fill your account information in the following fields:
Server: Enter “google.com”
User Name: Here you will enter detail of your Google Account or Google Apps email address.
Password: Your Google Account or Google Apps password.
Description: Enter a description of the account (e.g. My contacts).
- Now click on Next at top and make sure that contact option there is turned on
Now with this when you will open contacts app all your contact will get sync from google account .
Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone From Sim Card
In this method you will export contacts to sim card in your android device and then in iPhone export then in your contacts.
- Go to the “Contacts” options in your android and select “Import/export” .
- Now you will have to select the option “export to sim card”.
- Now goto the “Settings” option in your iPhone and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Select the “Import from sim card” and all your contact will get imported in your contacts.
How To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone – So above are the methods for How To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone. By these method you can easily transfer contacts between your iPhone and android and there is no need of any third party applications and the PC.