Ambani announces Jio Prime membership program to customers who join before 31 March; Announces Free data at Rs 303 for 12 months till March 2018
Mukesh Ambani is addressing the 100 million Jio customers in a meeting which went live from 1 PM. Ambani thanked everyone for making Jio a huge success. As anticipated, Mukesh Ambani has made clear statements on the extension of the freebies by another 12 months by paying Rs 99 to enroll under Jio prime membership scheme
Jio Prime Members can continue enjoying the unlimited benefits of JIO NEW YEAR OFFER until 31st March, 2018 by enrolling on app or website or digital express stores.
Jio Prime Members can get this tremendous value at an introductory price of only Rs 303/month, effectively just Rs 10/day
Highlights of announcements made by Mukesh Ambani:
1) Ambani reported official that Jio has marked the 100 million customer mark today on 4G, broadband networks in 170 days on average of 7 customers/1 sec
2) Jio has created employment to 50 lakh people in India
3) Jio has created numerous records. Every day, customers consumed 100 crore GB of data on Jio network.
4) Jio users consumed data more than the US consumed and more than 50% what Chinese consumed
5) By 2020, Jio will cover 95% of the population in India
6) Jio offers Everyday more value by offering 20% more data than the competitive operators
7) On all of Jio’s tariff plans, all domestic voice calls to any network will always remain FREE.
8) “Jio was conceived to be a steadfast partner to India, and Indians, in our digital transformation”, Mr Mukesh Ambani
9) With the Aadhaar-based process, initiating Mobile Number Portability has become a simple and fast process.
10) Jio has more than double the number of 4G base stations when compared to all the other Indian operators put together
11) Jio carries nearly 5.5 crore hours of video daily on its network
This is the third address by Mukesh Ambani since the Reliance Jio commercial launch. In the first address held on September 1st, 2016, Mukesh Ambani announced the commercial launch of Reliance Jio by offering a Welcome offer with free data and voice benefits. The on December 1, 2016, Ambani announced the extension of the free benefits to another three months under “Happy New Year Offer” that will end on March 2017.
Ambani has been continuously disrupting the telecom market since the launch. Everyone is very keen to know what Ambani makes into the news. Stay tuned to chaprama.com as we bring you the fresh updates as they are out.